.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Mole's Progressive Democrat

The Progressive Democrat Newsletter grew out of the frustration of the 2004 election. Originally intended for New York City progressives, its readership is now national. For anyone who wants to be alerted by email whenever this newsletter is updated (usually weekly), please send your email address and let me know what state you live in (so I can keep track of my readership).

Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

I am a research biologist in NYC. Married with two kids living in Brooklyn.

Google
  • Help end world hunger
  • Sunday, May 29, 2011

    Taking a Break

    I started putting together a newsletter a couple of weeks ago and bogged down. I think I am taking a break from posting this newsletter. Bottom line is it is one thing too many in my life. So, hopefully I will be back as before eventually or will reformulate it. It has definitely been a useful thing for many people around the country.

    For now let me just direct people's attention to these articles for things to focus on:

    CRITICAL INFO AND ACTION: The time is NOW for Renewable Energy...and more on the same topic: Solar Cell Costs Fell 21% this Year, and May be Cheaper Than Fossil Fuels and Nuclear in 3-5 Years

    KEITH OLBERMANN'S RETURN: Countdown to the Return of Countdown with Keith Olbermann @ CurrentTV

    CALL TO ACTION FROM HOWARD DEAN: Gov Dean: Replace 'Medicare Killers'

    FIGHTING FOR WISCONSIN: Wisconsin Recalls: Offense and Defense

    FIGHTING FOR MICHIGAN: Michigan recall: Our ads are running and volunteers are streaming in

    AN INSPIRATION FOR PROGRESSIVES: A Woman You Should Know About: Majora Carter

    GAY RIGHTS IN NEW YORK: Join The Fight For Marriage Equality In NY

    GAY RIGHTS IN OREGON: Oregonians to Respond to Attack on Gay Men for Holding Hands with Massive Rallyā€ˇ

    FEMINISM AND LGBT...HELPING MY WIFE: The Center for Anti-Violence Education Punch-a-thon: Helping my wife's Karate Dojo

    KEEP UP THE ACTIVISM!!!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home