.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Mole's Progressive Democrat

The Progressive Democrat Newsletter grew out of the frustration of the 2004 election. Originally intended for New York City progressives, its readership is now national. For anyone who wants to be alerted by email whenever this newsletter is updated (usually weekly), please send your email address and let me know what state you live in (so I can keep track of my readership).

Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

I am a research biologist in NYC. Married with two kids living in Brooklyn.

Google
  • Help end world hunger
  • Wednesday, August 25, 2010

    Florida Focus: Alex Sink for Governor

    Alex Sink is looking stronger and stronger in her race for Governor. Here is her latest campaign ad, and it's a good one:



    I supported Alex Sink early on when she ran for Florida CFO. When I first endorsed her I was told to watch her because she was really an up and coming political star. She has done an excellent job as CFO and now she is running for Governor. I think there is no better person for Florida Governor than Alex Sink. This is not the case of finding the lesser of two evils. This is a case between the truly excellent Alex Sink and her right wing extremist rivals. I am happy to endorse Alex Sink for Governor of Florida.

    To find out more, go to Alex Sink's website.

    To Volunteer to help this excellent candidate, please go here.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home