.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Mole's Progressive Democrat

The Progressive Democrat Newsletter grew out of the frustration of the 2004 election. Originally intended for New York City progressives, its readership is now national. For anyone who wants to be alerted by email whenever this newsletter is updated (usually weekly), please send your email address and let me know what state you live in (so I can keep track of my readership).

Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

I am a research biologist in NYC. Married with two kids living in Brooklyn.

Google
  • Help end world hunger
  • Friday, July 16, 2010

    Texas Focus: The ad that got the Texas GOP in a Tizzy

    Back To Basics PAC, which I hadn't previously been familiar with, recently ran this ad in Texas:



    This ad led to the Texas GOP (Greedy Oil Party) to go into such a tizzy it is astonishing. They went to the trouble of filing a bogus ethics complaint, that promptly was thrown out by the Texas Ethics Commission.

    I would just like to thank the Texas GOP. Had they not made such a fuss, I might not have learned about the Back To Basics PAC or their ad. If you care to make a small donation to keep the ad on the air (and presumably keep the Texas GOP tizzified), please go here and give a little bit.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home