Sep 12: Jacksonville, FL Democracy for America Campaign Training
Event Date: Sep 12, 2009
Event Time: 9:00 AM EDT
Venue Name: IBEW Union Hall
Address: 966 N Liberty St
Zip Code: 32202
Ten reasons to attend the DFA Campaign Academy training in Jacksonville this September 12th - 13th:
1. Learn how to plan and run a winning grassroots campaign
2. Meet and hear from local progressive candidates
3. Learn from trainers with decades of experience
4. Mingle with other local progressive activists at social events
5. Get a copy of our 180 page Grassroots Campaign Training Manual
6. Set goals and make plans to pass progressive legislation
7. Re-connect with old friends from the campaign
8. Help elect progressive mayors, city council members and other municipal
offices in 2009
9. Learn to organize your neighborhood or precinct
10. Look for a new job or volunteer opportunity
Click here to preview the agenda and trainers!
Invite Your Friends on Facebook!
All we ask is a small contribution of $60 to DFA to help us cover our costs. Don't worry if you can't afford it, you can always find someone to sponsor you through our training scholarship fund and we offer reduced tuition rates to those in need.
Space is limited so reserve your seat today!
For more info on our trainers, curriculum, and history visit our training homepage at: www.democracyforamerica.com/training.