June 27: Redding, CA. Campaign Training
Event Date: Jun 27, 2009
Event Time: 9:00 AM PDT (12:00 PM EDT)
Venue Name: Shasta College
Address: 11555 Old Oregon Trail
Zip Code: 96003
Ten reasons to attend the DFA Campaign Academy training in Redding this June 27th & 28th:
1. Learn how to plan and run a winning grassroots campaign
2. Meet and hear from local progressive candidates
3. Learn from trainers with decades of experience
4. Mingle with other local progressive activists at social events
5. Get a copy of our 180 page Grassroots Campaign Training Manual
6. Set goals and make plans to pass progressive legislation
7. Re-connect with old friends from the campaign
8. Help elect progressive mayors, city council members and other municipal
offices in 2009
9. Learn to organize your neighborhood or precinct
10. Look for a new job or volunteer opportunity
Click here to see the training agenda and meet some of our trainers.
Invite Your Friends on Facebook!
All we ask is a small contribution of $60 to DFA to help us cover our costs. Don't worry if you can't afford it, you can always find someone to sponsor you through our training scholarship fund and we offer reduced tuition rates to those in need.
Space is limited so reserve your seat today!
For more info on our trainers, curriculum, and history visit our training homepage at: www.democracyforamerica.com/training.
If you have questions you can email us at training(at)democracyforamerica.com or call our DFA Training hotline at: 802-651-3200 x191.