.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Mole's Progressive Democrat

The Progressive Democrat Newsletter grew out of the frustration of the 2004 election. Originally intended for New York City progressives, its readership is now national. For anyone who wants to be alerted by email whenever this newsletter is updated (usually weekly), please send your email address and let me know what state you live in (so I can keep track of my readership).

Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

I am a research biologist in NYC. Married with two kids living in Brooklyn.

Google
  • Help end world hunger
  • Saturday, September 29, 2007

    Progressive Democrat Issue 135: THOUGHTS

    I missed last week. I was working on a major story involving my wife...read the article on my wife facing Homeland Security. It took Joy and me some time to piece that story together, but it affects us directly and was worth exploring in detail. Please read the linked diaries on the topic and please write your Congressional Rep to help my wife fight an attack on her Civil Liberties.

    Here is this week's newsletter:

    TABLE OF CONTENTS:

    MY WIFE COMES FACE TO FACE WITH HOMELAND SECURITY

    WHY DO REPUBLICANS HATE OUR TROOPS?


    A PERSONAL APPEAL: Please Donate to Help an anti-War Democrat in NYC

    RUDY GIULIANI: Desicrating American Graves

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home