.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Mole's Progressive Democrat

The Progressive Democrat Newsletter grew out of the frustration of the 2004 election. Originally intended for New York City progressives, its readership is now national. For anyone who wants to be alerted by email whenever this newsletter is updated (usually weekly), please send your email address and let me know what state you live in (so I can keep track of my readership).

Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

I am a research biologist in NYC. Married with two kids living in Brooklyn.

Google
  • Help end world hunger
  • Saturday, October 21, 2006

    Progressive Democrat Issue 92: THOUGHTS

    Sometimes it is just too hard to resist being superficial. A fellow NYC blogger and fellow contributing editor to Daily Gotham, Michael Bouldin, reported last week on an article in the Washington Post describing how Democratic candidates tend to be much better looking than Republican candidates. Michael put together an excellent visual aid showing this and I just can't help but include it here. For your consideration, the face of the Demcrats (Scott Kleeb, running in Nebraska) and the face of the Republicans (Dennis Hastert):



    This may be a good visual for an issue covering the deeper ugliness of the Republican Party. So, this issue will focus to a large degree on Republican corruption. For those who want more coverage of Republican corruption (including these articles) can go to my Target the Corrupt Republican blog.

    Also, in the past week, my blog surpassed 10,000 hits. I only get about 20-30 hits a day (only about 15 per day for my Target the Corrupt Republican Blog). Small potatoes, but still it's something.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home