.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Mole's Progressive Democrat

The Progressive Democrat Newsletter grew out of the frustration of the 2004 election. Originally intended for New York City progressives, its readership is now national. For anyone who wants to be alerted by email whenever this newsletter is updated (usually weekly), please send your email address and let me know what state you live in (so I can keep track of my readership).

Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

I am a research biologist in NYC. Married with two kids living in Brooklyn.

Google
  • Help end world hunger
  • Thursday, November 13, 2008

    Progressive Democrat Issue 190

    I have now been doing this newsletter for almost 4 years. When I look back at the first issues, I am amazed at how primitive they were. This issue I take a look back at that first issue. I also focus on marriage equality and the ongoing Georgia Senate race. I have dropped a few states I was focusing on because of a lack of consistent readership. I had planned to drop a few more, but if the readers are there, I will stick with it.

    Here is this week's newsletter:

    TABLE OF CONTENTS:

    LOOKING BACK: The Progressive Democrat 4 years ago

    Gay Marriage and YOU: Keith Olbermann's satement

    GEORGIA SENATE RACE: It is a matter of honor

    The Left Already Splitting?

    CALIFORNIA

    NEW YORK STATE

    GEORGIA

    ARIZONA

    COLORADO

    NEW JERSEY

    FLORIDA

    WASHINGTON

    VIRGINIA

    NORTH CAROLINA

    WISCONSIN

    IOWA

    NEVADA

    PENNSYLVANIA

    ILLINOIS

    TEXAS

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home