.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Mole's Progressive Democrat

The Progressive Democrat Newsletter grew out of the frustration of the 2004 election. Originally intended for New York City progressives, its readership is now national. For anyone who wants to be alerted by email whenever this newsletter is updated (usually weekly), please send your email address and let me know what state you live in (so I can keep track of my readership).

Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

I am a research biologist in NYC. Married with two kids living in Brooklyn.

Google
  • Help end world hunger
  • Saturday, November 17, 2007

    Progressive Democrat Issue 142: THOUGHTS

    I have been immersed in work this week, so the newsletter is thin. But I am still trying to deliver some local information for those areas where I have the most readers.

    Here is this week's newsletter:

    TABLE OF CONTENTS:

    FEEDING THE WORLD THROUGH VOCABULARY: FreeRice.com

    GLOBAL WARMING: Bad News, Energy and Actions

    NYC FOCUS: Some Events

    VIRGINIA FOCUS: Meetings and Events


    CALIFORNIA FOCUS: Meetings and Events


    NEW JERSEY FOCUS: Meetings and Events

    PENNSYLVANIA FOCUS: Meetings and Events

    MARYLAND FOCUS: Progressive Maryland Action Alerts

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home