.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Mole's Progressive Democrat

The Progressive Democrat Newsletter grew out of the frustration of the 2004 election. Originally intended for New York City progressives, its readership is now national. For anyone who wants to be alerted by email whenever this newsletter is updated (usually weekly), please send your email address and let me know what state you live in (so I can keep track of my readership).

Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

I am a research biologist in NYC. Married with two kids living in Brooklyn.

Google
  • Help end world hunger
  • Saturday, October 20, 2007

    Progressive Democrat Issue 138: THOUGHTS

    Another busy week. This week I have LOTS of stuff I am asking you to pay attention to. I hope everyone has the chance to do one or more of these actions since many of them are coming down to a crunch time.

    TABLE OF CONTENTS:

    REVISITING THE KATRINA 11

    MOVEON.Org FIGHTING FOR AMERICA'S CHILDREN

    GLOBAL WARMING ACCELERATING: Keep fighting for our future!

    PROGRESSIVE DEMOCRATS: Primary Elections

    ABRAHAM LINCOLN: Presidential Power

    VIRGINIA FOCUS: Virginia Organizing Project

    NY STATE FOCUS: A fellow blogger running for office

    NY CITY FOCUS: Some upcoming events

    COLORADO FOCUS: Colorado Veterans for Peace

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home