.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Mole's Progressive Democrat

The Progressive Democrat Newsletter grew out of the frustration of the 2004 election. Originally intended for New York City progressives, its readership is now national. For anyone who wants to be alerted by email whenever this newsletter is updated (usually weekly), please send your email address and let me know what state you live in (so I can keep track of my readership).

Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

I am a research biologist in NYC. Married with two kids living in Brooklyn.

Google
  • Help end world hunger
  • Saturday, December 02, 2006

    Progressive Democrat Issue 98: THOUGHTS AND QUESTIONS

    So here, after around 2 years of putting it out, I am reassessing this newsletter. I need help from you to help me optimize my efforts. So please email me (mole333_at_gmail_dot_com) to tell me what you think. I will base my changes on who responds to these questions. Even if I know I have readers somewhere, if I don't get input from them I will assume they are largely inactive for now. So please respond!

    1. What geographic region do you live in?

    2. How do you access this newsletter (from my emails? on your own? from another blog (which one?)>)

    3. What issues most concern you?

    4. What parts of this newsletter do you find most interesting? Useful? What parts never interest you?

    5. How often do you read this newsletter?

    6. What is your main reason for reading this newsletter?

    And now, for this week's newsletter.

    TABLE OF CONTENTS:

    HOLIDAY SHOPPING THE LIBERAL WAY

    THE WORST REPUBLICAN CORRUPTION: Sacrificing Lives for profits

    THE MEDIA AND THE ENVIRONMENT

    WHO OWNS THE MEDIA: A special guide

    CLEAN ENERGY FOR NEVADA AND CALIFORNIA

    NEW YORK CITY FOCUS

    A PROGRESSIVE PLAN FOR LOS ANGELES

    BLUE TIGER DEMOCRATS IN MICHIGAN: reaching every neighborhood

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home