.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Mole's Progressive Democrat

The Progressive Democrat Newsletter grew out of the frustration of the 2004 election. Originally intended for New York City progressives, its readership is now national. For anyone who wants to be alerted by email whenever this newsletter is updated (usually weekly), please send your email address and let me know what state you live in (so I can keep track of my readership).

Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

I am a research biologist in NYC. Married with two kids living in Brooklyn.

Google
  • Help end world hunger
  • Saturday, September 10, 2005

    Progressive Democrat Issue 42: NYC FOCUS

    Every anniversary of 9/11 I have written a letter to the editor about my anger at Bush's failures both in failing to heed the warnings of an impending attack and on failing to get those responsible for the attack. I send this letter all over the nation. In the past I have had these letters published in New Hampshire and in Time magazine. 9/11 is the chance for New Yorkers to remind America that Bush has failed in every way regarding the 9/11 attacks. Please join me this year in voicing our outrage as witnesses to 9/11. This year my rage is greater than ever because I see such parallels between Bush's failures regarding 9/11 and his failures regarding Katrina. Please voice your outrage at Bush's failures.

    You can use the beginning of my THOUGHTS section for this week as a source of ideas.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home